Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Soon To Arrive

I decided that i will no longer buy as many clothes and accessories from Cyprus!
Online shopping is my new addiction. Hating the fact that H&M, my favourite high street store is not available where i live, i placed an order yesterday. Thank god my brother is still a student in the UK, so he ships everything over to me.





1. Boohoo black and white pattern leggings
2. H&M burgundy leather trousers
3. Boohoo quilted black leather leggings
4. H&M neon/gold crystal necklace


Soon i will have pictures to show you how to style these items.

What was your latest purchase?

Claire
x

3 comments:

  1. I love the burgundy leather trousers
    ps : love your blog
    xoxo

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m obsessed with the oxblood pants!

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!

    P.s. I’m your newest follower!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome brother you have! ;)

    p.s. my latest purchase was a pair of nude pumps, so excited about it! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Monogrammed Tote Bag Giveaway

    ReplyDelete